Business Communications Systems
The Wave IP Business Communications Systems deliver simple, powerful business telephony and voice applications that are easy to deploy and use. Wave IP drives increased collaboration and employee productivity, and can substantially reduce operating costs for businesses of any size- from small single-site businesses to large multi-site enterprises. Wave IP integrates desktop and enterprise applications in a streamlined system that is simple to deploy and manage.
Wave IP is much more than a phone system; it is a powerful Unified Communications system that offers easy to deploy and use voice applications that drive increased employee productivity and better customer service. Wave IP’s unique Application Ready architecture with simple-to-deploy and manage software means Unified Communications can make sense for businesses of any size.
Wave IP offers comprehensive Unified Communications tools for every user, as part of the base user license, as a single solution. Thanks to Wave’s IP unique Application Ready architecture, a single Wave IP server is all you need.
- Desktop call management for any device
- Secure instant messaging
- Integrated Softphone
- User Presence & Status Information (Multi-site)
- One-click Call Recording & Archive Browser
- Unified Messaging
- Exchange integration
- Visual Voicemail
- VIP Call Handling
The Wave IP family of telephone systems provides customers with ultimate flexibility to support all users
whether they're working― at headquarters, in a branch office, at home, or on the road and regardless of what devices they’re using― IP, digital or analog phones and devices as well as soft phones and more.
Each system offers desktop integration through Wave’s award-winning ViewPointTM application, including one-click call recording, visual voicemail, presence and on board reporting. Wave IP is also integrated with several SIP trunking providers to enable businesses to capture significant cost savings utilizing VoIP calling.
Small Business Communications Systems
More than a phone system, the Vertical®SBX IP™ can improve operations, intra-company communications, and processes. When you communicate more intelligently, you impact your bottom line. SBX IP is a small business telephony system that incorporates enterprise class features, integrated voice mail/auto attendant, Voice over IP (VoIP), CTI, Conferencing, IP soft phone support and multi-site
networking for single- and multi-location small businesses.
- One-touch call recording for more accurate customer orders, compliance & training
- Roaming mobility with either a DECT cordless telephone option or Nomad IP™ wireless telephone
- Nomad SP™ soft phone capability lets mobile workers use a PC as a full-featured company phone
- Hot desking allows a digital phone to be a shared resource
- EzPhone™ desktop call manager lets users power dial, manage conference calls, and simply double-click to call a contact
- Detailed reporting integrates with accounting and other management applications
- One touch feature button access for easy and intuitive feature operation. SBX IP provides softkeys with intuitive navigation via the LCD of a telephone
- Mobile extension feature allows incoming calls (on T1/PRI or SIP trunks) to ring your cell phone when you are out of the office
Get up and running fast—and stay that way.
The Vertical® SBX IP™ integrates easily with existing networks, supporting a variety of phone types including digital, analog, IP phones, soft phones, and Wi-Fi phones for mobile users. Our pre-configured database templates make installation a breeze.
Add users or change settings simply by using PC software. It’s a flexible system that can be administered through digital phone, modem or LAN—even via remote connection. It’s easy to use, too. You empower employees to use its range of phone and voice mail features thanks to an easy navigation pad and LCD feature menus. Ultimately, the SBX IP lets you focus on running your business, not your telecom system
Televantage is a powerful software-based phone system that combines the power of the phone, computer, and Internet to deliver superior features at a lower cost than proprietary phone systems. As small and medium-sized businesses grow, they often struggle with phone systems that can't grow with them. With its best-in-class IP telephony and feature-rich functionality, Vertical's TeleVantage system unlocks the hidden potential inside your existing phone system,
helping your people and your business work more responsively, productively and profitably.
Empower your employees
TeleVantage offers a full complement of rich features that help your employees work more efficiently.
- Users can instantly locate and check the status of
co-workers, initiate conference calls or access contact
information, so they spend less time searching for numbers and transferring calls.
- Sophisticated "find me" call routing capabilities ensure that your employees receive important calls at any time, and in any location.
- Voicemail messages are consolidated within a single account for quick, easy retrieval and response. Your team can record and store voice messages or live conversations, and create personalized, targeted voice and broadcast messages that save time and enhance communication.
- With TeleVantage's award-winning point-and-click interface, employees can quickly and easily take advantage of everything the system has to offer.
Enhance customer satisfaction
If your customers can't get through quickly when they call, they might go elsewhere. TeleVantage's sophisticated call routing not only ensures that every inbound call is answered promptly and routed appropriately, but also gives you the power and flexibility to implement special features - such as priority handling for VIP callers, or voice broadcasting of limited-time offers - that increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Maximize profit Televantage helps grow revenues by empowering your team to maximize business opportunities as they present themselves. With intelligent call forwarding, employees never lose a sale due to a missed call. The ability to instantly access contact information or initiate a conference call helps build the relationships that build business. TeleVantage features make it easy to gain valuable insight into business performance through features that allow you to monitor call volume, abandoned and misdirected calls, or response to marketing programs - providing valuable insight into your business. With its software-based architecture, TeleVantage works with your existing phone system and grows with your business. Whether you're adding new lines or opening a new office, TeleVantage allows you to incrementally expand capacity or add new features without expensive hardware upgrades.
For more detailed info on TeleVantage please click here to go to Vertical's Website.