ResumeTracker is a secure online full lifecycle recruitment, resource allocation & communications tool designed to enhance your hiring and resource placement process. This e-commerce solution has been developed to facilitate management of large recruiting department using just a web browser. This system provides real time access to Projects, open job positions, Candidates, and Recruiters’ performance.
It will also facilitate communications between recruiters, hiring managers, sales staff, and candidates, enhancing your resource allocation timeframe.
- Selectable access & security level based on login
- Up to date records with 24/7 access
- Centralized Data
- Paper Less
- Most efficient & rapid information/data exchange
- Easy Access from anywhere for all authorized users
- One Location – Job Postings, Resumes and Applicant Tracking,
- Hiring Status.
- Brief and Extended Views - Choose how much information you want
- to see at a glance - the brief view gives you a more compact results page
- while the extended view gives you more information about a candidate
- up front.
- One Click Sorts - Sort the search results by Date, Relevancy, Location, Technology, State, Ranks or visa Status (ascending vs. descending) with just a click of the mouse. These sorts can be customized too based on your requirements.
- Quick Filters - Narrow your results set with our one-click quick filters:Technology, Ranking, special Skills etc.
- Power Resume Searches - You can now use powerful search operators such as "Sounds Like" or "just first name or last name" to build a better search.
- Candidate Pool – you can define the availability of your candidates and the main page will generate details of all your candidates available today, in one week, in one month or so on and this is customizable.
- Easy Add – This feature allows you to add candidates very easily to the database.
- Bookmark Resumes - Don't loose a potentially perfect match - Bookmark the resume so you can easily find it again.
- Mass Email – This feature allows you to targeted mass email. This is a customizable feature.
- Resume Management - New views allow you to see resumes you have bookmarked, previously viewed, and candidates you have contacted - providing you with tools to better manage you resume search activities.
- Queue – You can assign all your users and send the candidate to that assigned user for further steps in hiring, e.g. from recruiter to Hiring manager or HR etc…
- Saved Searches - Keep your favorite searches at your Finger Tips.
- And Many More Features
- Reports can be customized based on clients requirements.
- Some existing reports are:
- Executive Summary
- Recruiters Performance Summary
- Newly Added Candidates
- Recently Viewed Candidate
- Recently Contacted Candidates