Unified Communication Services and Solutions
Achieve the efficiency and productivity benefits of collaboration
Telnet’s Unified Communications and Collaborations solutions (UCC) help companies connect people and information through the most appropriate communication channel to create value, accelerate innovation and improve business agility. Telnet’s UCC services help eliminate network complexities by strategically integrating data, voice and video capabilities with applications, core business processes, and employees’ workflow.
Interoperability with leading telephony and presence-based applications enables Telnet’s voice and video products to seamlessly integrate with existing workgroup applications and provide the flexibility to adapt in evolving environments and priorities.
Business applications with real time communication solutions:
Unified Communications bridges the gap between telephony and computing to deliver real-time messaging, voice and conferencing to the desktop environment.
- IP Telephony
- Video Conferencing
Reduced call costs by pushing calls over the corporate network, streamlining of communication platforms through the convergence of IT and communication systems, and voice survivability through network redundancy all play a role in helping businesses to reap the benefits of adopting IP technology.
Reasons to switch to VOIP
- Move to / addition of a new facility
- Replacement of aging TDM equipment
- Need to integrate call features across multiple locations
- Need to centralize disparate voicemail systems
- Support for mobile/virtual workforce
- Expansion/ upgrade of network
Software-powered VOIP Telephone Systems
Easy to use, standards-based, and available in configurations that work from the executive suite to large conference halls, seamlessly integrates superior quality, real-time video telephony with conferencing and presentation tools. Video conferencing provides the same benefits as a face-to-face meeting without the travel expense.
Reasons to us Video Conferencing
- Reduced Travel Costs
- Increased Productivity across Dispersed Workforces and Teams
- Improved Hiring and Retention of Top Talent
- Sustained Competitive Advantage
- Support for Environmental Initiatives
Best of Class Video Conferencing Systems
Unified Communication Services covers a wide range of service elements, which can be combined in line with customer requirements. These service elements are:
- Professional Services (Consulting)
- Managed Services
Unified Communication enhances enterprise productivity by reducing communication bottlenecks through integration of multi channel enterprise communication systems with business processes.
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes